We are celebrating our fourth annual Media & Communications Day at at the San Marcos campus tomorrow. We have a full day of speakers, events and tours planned. Everyone is welcome.
The schedule is as follows:
1) KKSM Remote 10 a.m. -12:30 p.m. at the Student Union with radio DJ “Boy Toy” Jesse Lozano
2) Journalism Panel – 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. SSC-1 – Chris Jennewein – Editor of the Times of San Diego, Roman Koenig – Editor North Coast Current, Adrian Vore – Editor UT San Diego
3) Keynote – 12:30-1:30 SSC-1 Raoul Martinez & Erica Fox from Fox 5 Morning Show
4) Media Studies Alumni panel 2-3 p.m. SSC-1 Ernie Martinez – Extra Sports 1360, Kevin O’hara – Copperpoint Communication, Art Axtell – evening news director, Fox 5 News, Renee Summerour – One America News
5) Tour of Palomar’s TV & Radio Stations, Newsroom and Photography Dept.
6) Cinema Panel – 4:30-5:30 p.m. P32 – Devin & Jeanne Scott – American Dream Cinema, Ken Kenbow – Kenbow Communications
Here is the flier.MediaFlyerfinal
Associate Professor, Media Studies